- Restaurant Certificates (also referred to as Restaurant-Specific Gift Certificates) – Restaurant-specific promotional certificates that can be accessed or printed and then redeemed at a restaurant to get a reduction in the price of a meal.
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards – Store credit that entitles the holder to redeem the face value of the certificate for an equivalent face value amount of Restaurant Gift Certificates or Merchant Certificates. These can easily be personalized and emailed as a gift.
- Restaurant.com Gift Cards – A wallet sized, physical gift card that can be given to friends and family that entitles the holder to redeem the face value for an equivalent amount of Restaurant Gift Certificates or Merchant Certificates.
- Certificates – Refers to Restaurant Gift Certificates, Restaurant.com Gift Certificates, Merchant Certificates, and Restaurant.com Gift Cards.
- Merchant Certificates — Merchant-specific promotional certificates that can be redeemed at an online partner to get a reduction in the price of an order for products such as steak, lobster, cookies, wine and more.